You can make the following products:
Cream, Butter, Cheese, Goat Cheese. Not that hard but you need soooooo much ;-)
That's fast.....already level 6 and there is your big beautiful Dairy. It's pretty big and it looks like a barn but more sophisticated. The Dairy cost you 50 coins but you will have to wait for 2 hours before using it. Give it a nice place because you will need it a lot..;-)
When you mastered your Dairy some parts are turned into gold and not forget the golden star will be on the side of the building.
20min / *** 17min
50 / 6
30min / *** 25min
82 / 10
1h / *** 51min
122 / 15
1h30min / *** 1h16min /
162 / 19
UpgradingWhen you buy the Dairy you will get 2 slots for making your products. When you want more, and you really can use more, you have to buy them with diamonds. Each extra slot will cost you 3 extra diamonds. The 3rd slot cost you 6 diamonds the 4th slot cost you 9 diamonds until you reach 9 slots. In total you will have to spend 105 diamonds.
- The Dairy is one of the "running" machines within Hay Day. Just keep this one loaded;
- Making cream, butter and cheese is not for selling but for making other products;
- Keep making feed in the Feed Mill because you need the milk from the cows a lot;
- When boats arrive and ask for cream or other products from the Dairy, send it away. Not worth coins and experience points anyway;
- Downside is you need lots of milk so keep your cows happy and make lots of cow feed. Every hour your cows can give milk.
Smelter / Juice Press / Lure Workbench / Ice Cream Maker / Net Maker / Jam Maker / Jeweler
Honey Extractor / Coffee Kiosk / Lobster Pool / Soup Kitchen / Candle Maker / Flower Shop / Duck Salon
Candy Machine / Sauce maker / Sushi Bar / Salad Bar / Sandwich Bar / Smoothie Mixer / Pasta Maker
Hat Maker / Pasta Kitchen / Hot Dog Stand / Taco Kitchen / Tea Stand