This machine makes feed for your animals within Hay Day. Chicken, cows, pigs, sheep, goats and wheat bundle for your animals in your sanctuary (available in your Town when you reach reputation level 3).
The Feed Mill is a large building. You need lot of space to place this one. It's one of the biggest buildings in Hay Day. It takes a really long time to master this machine but when it's done it shows you golden parts and a nice big golden star on top of the mixer.
5min / *** 4min
7 / 1
10min / *** 8min
14 / 2
20min / *** 17min
14 / 2
30min / *** 25min
14 / 3
40min / *** 34min
14 / 3
1h 30min / *** 1h 16min
50 / 10
UpgradingWhen you buy the Feed Mills you have 3 slots available to make your feed. When you gonna make 3 (x3=9) chicken feed it's gonna take 15 minutes to make. Your chickens are ready in 20 minutes and when you have 18 chickens you will need to make 6 (x3=18) chicken feed. When you only have one Feed Mill it's not gonna work or even when you have 2 it's hard.
- The Feed Mill is also one of the "running" machines family, be sure that you have enough crops to fill with...;-) ;
- Get feed on stock as many animals you have. Example: If you have 6 chickens, have 6 feed in stock and so fourth;
- Feed sells good in your shop for full price but it's very profitable;
- When you do the Derby there is a feeding task, easy todo but a lot of work;
- Downside: Making the feed is going fast and with 2 slots available it's hard to get extra stock.
Smelter / Juice Press / Lure Workbench / Ice Cream Maker / Net Maker / Jam Maker / Jeweler
Honey Extractor / Coffee Kiosk / Lobster Pool / Soup Kitchen / Candle Maker / Flower Shop / Duck Salon
Candy Machine / Sauce maker / Sushi Bar / Salad Bar / Sandwich Bar / Smoothie Mixer / Pasta Maker
Hat Maker / Pasta Kitchen / Hot Dog Stand / Taco Kitchen / Tea Stand