You can make the following products:
brown sugar, white sugar and syrup. Not that hard to make but you need soooooo much ;-)
This would be building four already. You need 350 coins and it needs some time to finish (6 hours) but after that you can fill up your slots with making the sugars. The machine is not that big so you can place it on small area. Be clever and place it not that far away or out of sight, because you need to keep it working;-)
When you mastered your Dairy some parts are turned into sort of lime gold color and not forget the golden star will be on the front of this beautiful smallish machine.
20min / *** 17min
32 / 4
40min / *** 34min
50 / 6
1h30min / *** 1h16min /
90 / 11
UpgradingWhen you buy the Sugar Mill you will get 2 slots for making your products. When you want more, and you really can use more, you have to buy them with diamonds. Each extra slot will cost you 3 extra diamonds. The 3rd slot cost you 6 diamonds the 4th slot cost you 9 diamonds until you reach 9 slots. In total you will have to spend 105 diamonds.
- The sugar mill is also one of the "running" machines within Hay Day. Just keep this one loaded;
- Making the sugars and syrup is not for selling but for making other products;
- Don't forget to crow sugar cane because it's the only ingredient you need;
- When boats arrive and ask for the sugars or syrup, send them away. Not worth coins and experience points anyway;
- Downside is that you need a lot, products are not so profitable. If you want more slots it will cost you some diamonds.
Smelter / Juice Press / Lure Workbench / Ice Cream Maker / Net Maker / Jam Maker / Jeweler
Honey Extractor / Coffee Kiosk / Lobster Pool / Soup Kitchen / Candle Maker / Flower Shop / Duck Salon
Candy Machine / Sauce maker / Sushi Bar / Salad Bar / Sandwich Bar / Smoothie Mixer / Pasta Maker
Hat Maker / Pasta Kitchen / Hot Dog Stand / Taco Kitchen / Tea Stand