Cinema is the second building you unlock at reputation level 2. You have to buy it for 3500 coins and you have to wait a lot longer now, 5 hours and 30 minutes pfff.
The cinema is a very popular place to go so stock up your popcorn and pizza. The Dutch word for cinema is bioscoop
Upgrading your town buildings (with a smile)
Each building has four different features you can upgrade like slots, coins, experience and time.
- Slots: to get more demanding town visitors in the same building at the same time, from 1 initially to a maximum of 6.
- Coins: to squeeze more money from the town visitors to fill your own pocket, from +5% to +60%.
- Experience and reputation: to increase the amount of and points earned per visitor, from +5% to +60%.
- Time: to get rid of your visitors faster so they won't spend to much time in your building, from -5% to -40%.
Focus Points Cinema
- You don't get so many experience and reputation points so upgrading will help.